Cube Link allows you to pair Cube to your computer. It also allows you to connect your Cube directly to Adobe Photoshop for seamless color transfer.
Setting up Cube Link is easy, but you'll need to make sure your system meets the following system requirements:
- Windows 7 or later (with .NET framework 4.0 or later)
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later (with Bluetooth 4.0 BLE hardware installed)
- Photoshop CS5 or later (optional - only if you would like to link with Photoshop)
Set up instructions
1. Download Cube Link here
2. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions
3. Connect Cube to your computer
- For PC: Use the Charging Cable to plug Cube into a USB port
- For Mac: Turn on Bluetooth to pair with Cube
4. The first time Cube is connected, your system will automatically detect and install the required driver files. This may take a few minutes
5. Launch Cube Link. The Cube logo should then turn solid black. If the Cube logo is greyed out, try turning it off and on again
Note: You can view and adjust your Cube’s settings through the Settings section of Cube Link.
Linking to Photoshop
- In Cube Link, click the 'Link to Photoshop' button. If Photoshop is not already running, it should automatically launch
- Any color captured after linking will be transferred into Photoshop's foreground color picker, as well as added to your Swatches list
Note: Linking to Photoshop enables the link for future color captures. Colors captured before clicking 'Link to Photoshop' will not be transferred to Photoshop when linked.