We take our Cubes seriously. Which is why we provide a warranty on all Cubes sold through our website and authorised resellers.
Each Cube comes with Limited Warranty and covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period of one year (365 days) from initial purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Palette will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship;
- damage caused by the user, or misuse or mishandling of product;
- use of the product other than for its intended purpose.
In addition, this Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- damage caused by use with non-Palette products;
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Palette or with improper voltage or power supply;
- damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Palette.
If you purchased a Cube from a retail store, any warranty claims must be processed through the retail store you purchased from.
If you purchased a Cube from our website and would like to make a claim, please submit a request to our support team.